Tour guides point out ceilings and pillars in intricate white Italian marble design at the BAPS Chino Hills Hindu Temple during an open house Aug. 17 attended by 230 people. The event was held to share India’s culture and BAPS activities by providing interactive booths, tours, Indian music, dance, and vegetarian food. The temple, at 15100 Fairfield Ranch Road, is open to the public 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. seven days a week. To book a tour, visit baps.org/global-network/north-america/losangeles/visitor-info.aspx.
- Grocery outlet replacing Big Lots, among changes
- Burglary suspects remain at large after breaking into house in Chino
- Michael Terry named Chino Hills High head football coach, athletic director; former coach ‘heartbroken’ over situation
- Chino Valley's Halloween, Harvest Events
- Festival of Lights Oct. 28
- Pickleball recommended for Chino Hills’ Torrey Pines Park
- Crowd asks for return of coach, athletic director
- Chino company goes public
- High school football preview for Oct. 18-19 games
- Wrong-way driver killed in 71 Freeway crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news news? Signup today!
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!