Chino Police Chief Wes Simmons stops to chat with (from left) Starbucks store manager Marylou Abcede, shift supervisor BreAnna Dellamama, barista Wendy Okazaki and shift supervisor Robbie Morales during an April 14 ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event at 4013 Grand Ave., at Pipeline Avenue, in Chino. Chino police officers and dispatchers met with members of the public. Chino Police hosts several Coffee with a Cop events throughout the year at different locations in the city.
- From Chino High gym to D.E.S. Portuguese Hall
- CVUSD relaxes high school graduation requirements
- Street vendor law no longer enforceable
- Goodell named captain for Chino Hills station
- Political pop-ups cause controversy in Chino Hills
- Storage building looms large
- Celia Helen DeWit
- Dumpster enclosure is his home
- Lou Moreno
- Caltrans begins study, driver hit by truck tells story
Register to receive our free daily newsletter by email
The Champion's newsletter is emailed Monday through Friday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our breaking news news? Signup today!
e-Edition Only - $39.00 Year
This is the exact replica of our weekly printed paper.
Great for searching archives!
General InterestImported List: General Interest
Would you like to receive our news updates? Signup today!