Two adults and four children were displaced from their home early Wednesday morning after a fire inside a back bedroom of a home in Chino. Chino Valley Fire District firefighters were called at 5:20 a.m. to 13140 Second St. and learned two of the six occupants were still inside.

“Firefighters were able to rescue the two people, but they did not need medical attention,” said fire district spokeswoman Massiel Ladron De Guevara. The blaze was extinguished in about five minutes. Chino Valley Fire’s community liaison officer and the American Red Cross assisted the displaced family.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.