THE FRED HALL SHOW IS TOP VENUE FOR CALIFORNIA’S ULTIMATE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE - World’s largest sportfishing show, California’s biggest boat show and an international leader in hunting and fishing travel celebrates more than 73 years in the Southland **March 6-10, 2019 at the Long Beach Convention Center** LOS ANGELES - What started in 1946 as a Sportsman’s show at the Gilmore Stadium in Los Angeles, has now become the world’s largest consumer fishing show, the largest boat show in the western United States, and California’s finest travel and hunting show. The Fred Hall Show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center (300 East Ocean, Long Beach 90802) from Wednesday March 6 through Sunday, March 10, 2019. Tickets on sale now at www.FredHall.com , or available at the box office week of show. The Fred Hall Show—The Ultimate Outdoor Experience — will feature approximately 1000 booths throughout the convention center with over 10,000 products on display from the world’s leading outdoor recreation manufacturers. Over 400 seminars will take place during the five days of the show in seven different seminar venues, plus live entertainment and cooking demonstrations.
2019 Show Highlights:
• California’s largest marine electronics display
• Great American Duck Races
• Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show
• One of the nation’s premiere boat shows, and one of the largest boat shows in the Western United States.
• Acres of boats including Fishing Boats, Cruisers, Tow Boats, Pontoon Boats, Deck Boats, High Performance Boats, kayaks and stand up paddleboards.
• Marine Touch Tanks presented by Dr. Larry Allen, Cal State Northridge Marine Biology Department.
• 805 / Okuma Bass Tank, plus hundreds of fishing tackle manufacturer displays and booths.
• Casting ponds and Hobie Kayak demonstration rides at Long Beach Lagoon, plus Hobie Kayak Fishing Theatre
• International fishing and hunting travel booths • Accurate Fishing Tackle main seminar stage
• Saltwater mobile aquarium • The Mammoth Lakes Kids Fish Free Trout Pond • Daiwa Saltwater Tank
• Deep Blue Dive Pool - leave your clothes on, step into a “dry suit,” and take a SCUBA lesson without getting your clothes wet. Plus Free dive and SCUBA diving equipment
• The Costa Sporting Chef Café, Scott Leysath, and his singer-songwriter partner Gary Shiebler, will prepare fish and game recipes to share with audience members • Hunter and angler specific vehicles
• Air Gun and Archery Ranges
• Ultimate Air Dogs, Rock Climbing Wall
• Salt Water Shark Tank with featuring 1,000 Mako Shark Display
• Appearances by cast member of Nat-Geo’s “Wicked Tuna,” Captain Paul Hebert of the boat Wicked Pissah
“Very few shows can last 73 years,” said Bart Hall, Producer of the Fred Hall Show. “The only way to last this long is to take every exhibitor seriously, treat their business as you would your own and always give your attendees exactly what you promise. Part of our business model is to always give a family a full days worth of family entertainment. Kids 15 and under are always free at a Fred Hall Show.”
Show Details: Adults - $18 Kids 15 and younger accompanied by paid adult FREE Seniors 62 and older - $16 Military with Valid ID $13 (military discount tickets available at Box Office only) Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.FredHall.com or day-of-event at the box office.
Show Hours: Wednesday, March 6; Thursday, March 7; & Friday, March 8 1:00PM – 9:00PM Saturday, March 9 10:00AM – 8:30PM Sunday, March 10 10:00AM – 7:00PM
“We work very hard to make certain that each year’s show is as good or better than the last one,” said Hall. “People think this is just a seasonal event but we literally work 365 days a year to provide what we feel is the best product on the planet. We hope everyone will come on down to the Long Beach Convention Center, March 6-10, 2019 and experience the Fred Hall Show for themselves. We’ll see ya at the show.”